Forex Brokers in the UK
Advances in technology have greatly changed the way that Forex is handled and traded. Trading Forex has never been easier and more comfortable. If you wish, you can trade Forex from your home wearing pajamas or during a train ride when you have time to spare. All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you can trade with any broker all around the world without regard to country boundaries and restrictions. And yet, there are still many reasons to choose a broker from your country to trade with, especially if you are from the UK.
The main advantage of UK Forex brokers is that they are regulated very tightly by the British Financial Services Authority (FSA), which is considered to be one the most trustworthy regulatory bodies in the world.
Another good reason to trade with UK Forex brokers is that if you have any trouble or get into a conflict with your broker you don’t have to fly halfway around the world if you wish to meet with your broker face to face.
Recommended Forex brokers which are regulated in United Kingdom:
• No extra fees or commissions.
• Trades are executed instantly.
• Real time news and charts available.
• Spreads from 0.5 pips.
• Trading platforms for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry available.
• Demo account available.
• Open an account with as little as 50$.
• Up to 200:1 leverage.
eToro (UK) Ltd.
Dublin Exchange Facility
Level39, One Canada Square,
Canary Wharf E14 5AB,
London, United Kingdom
CySEC regulation (license number 109/10).
Read more about eToro
• Daily analysis of current events.
• Plenty of currency pairs available.
• No fees or commissions.
• Up to the millisecond exchange rates 24 hours a day.
• Multiple languages available.
• 24 hour customer support.
AVA Trade EU Ltd.
Dublin Exchange Facility
Dublin 1, Ireland
CBI regulation (reference No.: C53877)
Read more about AvaTrade
• Registration process is simple and quick.
• 24/7 support by chat, email and phone.
• Extremely popular broker in Europe, Australia and US.
• No commissions, fixed spreads, full transparency.
• Both web and desktop platforms are top notch.
London, UK Office
3 Minster Court
London EC3R 7DD
Tel: +44 20 7283 4316
Easy-Forex is regulated by ASIC and Cysec.
Read more about EasyForex
• 4 powerful trading platforms for every type of trader.
• Live daily market alerts system.
• Personal account managers and trading specialists for all clients!
• Training course and webinars for beginners
• Innovative mobile system including live trading signals!
Markets.com is regulated by BaFin, Cysec, AFM, CONSOB, FCA and FSA
Read more about Markets.com
• Intuitive, easy to use platform.
• Attractive promotions and gifts for new traders!
• Impressive education center,
including top quality training videos
• No time limit on demo accounts.
• Fast and easy account opening process
• Plus500 is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Tenter House, Suite 705, 7th Floor
London EC2Y 9AE United Kingdom
Plus500 is regulated by FCA.
Read more about Plus500
Read about Forex brokers by country
Learn about Forex Trading Strategies